This 40” x 24” pine vanity has the look and charm of an old-fashioned washstand that would have had held a ceramic water pitcher and a washbowl for cleaning up in the pre-plumbing days.
It features six functional slab drawers and a recessed panel door, inset in a narrow pine face frame. The exposed “ladder end” adds the finishing touch to the authentic furniture look.
- The cabinet interior and drawers are a beautiful natural finish birch plywood.
- It’s 32" high – perfect for a shallow vessel-style or drop in sink.
- Plans for the matching Medicine Cabinet now available.
Take a closer look…
Adapt these plans to suit your own bathroom:
- Reverse it – simply reverse the construction of the legs and top if the right end needs to meet a wall.
- Freestand it – for a freestanding vanity, just build a mirror image of the ladder end and extend the top to match.
- Downsize it – scale it down to fit a smaller space and use a full-vessel sink.
The installed sink is a Kohler 2075 “Serif” self-rimming style (and we love it!).
Build Your Own Stonehaven Washstand Vanity
With moderate woodworking skills, common workshop tools, and our easy-to-follow woodworking plans, you can build your own Washstand Vanity.
These plans include:
- dimensioned drawings
- colour photographs
- materials and hardware list
- complete step-by-step instructions
— all in an 26-page printable PDF file.
Save 20% when you buy the Medicine
Cabinet/Washstand Vanity Plans Package – just $16.00 for both plans.
Learn more about the Stonehaven Medicine Cabinet
(To check out the quality of the printable document you’ll get with Stonehaven woodworking plans, click on the small picture at right to download a FREE sample page.)
Buy Now — Securely and Conveniently — and Download Your Plans Instantly
Plans to build your own Stonehaven Washstand Vanity are available for US $12.00 (plus GST/HST in Canada) — with secure online payment and instant delivery. Plans are supplied in printable PDF format.
I want to save 20% on the plans package
Thanks for the offer, but I just want the Washstand Vanity plans.