Subscribe today and get the detailed Woodworking Plans to build this multi-purpose step stool.
I didn’t make this handy little work step, but it’s the first thing I grab when it’s time to change a light bulb, paint a room, or get down & dusty on a reno project.
It’s been dinged, danged and dunged (well, not actually “dunged”) in the line of duty over the past 30 years – and it’s got the scars to prove it.
I want to share the joy of owning this nifty work step… but I only have the one.
Soooo… I reverse-engineered some plans to build one just like it, and now I’m making them available for free to Stonehaven Life subscribers.
So why would you want one?
It’s a workbench:
• cut lumber, shims, & insulation on it
• nail and screw things together on it
• clamp stuff to it with all types of clamps
• drill holes through the open hand hold
It’s a step stool:
• for cutting in paint at ceilings
• for drywalling and crack filling
• for wiping the spaghetti sauce off the ceiling
• for whenever you wish you were 13 1/2″ taller
It’s a seat:
• save your knees & back – why crouch when you can sit?
• pull it up next to the table saw for your lunch break
I love my work step.
If it ever spontaneously explodes, I’ll have to drop everything and build another one.
Fortunately, I have the plans.
You can too.
Just hit the big blue “Get Free Updates By Email” button below to subscribe, and we’ll send you the link to the download-a-tron in our super-secret subscribers-only lounge.
We’ll never share your email address, and you can bail at any time if you change your mind. The Work Step plans are yours to keep — our thank-you gift for reading.
If you’re already on our subscriber list, check your email for the download link.
Welcome to Stonehaven Life.